Thursday, July 12, 2007

Everland...

Everland is a big amuesment park a little outside of Seoul. I went there a couple months ago with the grade sixes but didn't post anything about it.

And I'm not gonna post much about it now. Here are a few pictures. Check out my facebook for more pics.

See all the buses? This is kinda typical in Korea. They love going places on buses. There were 3 or 4 rows. Too many Koreans b'y.

This is me kicking a birds ass in a staring contest.
Here's a happy polar bear loving the summer heat. Look how happy he look! Why would anyone ever say a zoo is "inhumane"? This guy got it made. Paradise. It gotta be way better than living in the Arctic.

This next photo is a good warning. Life is sometimes too easy for people on this lovely planet and we often forget about the many threats that are trying to eliminate the human race.

Somehow, people have managed to become very passive towards our worst enemy!
BEARS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They are definitely a threat to our freedom, and economy.
This guy is just cold chillin'. Representin'. Keepin' shit real. Loungin'. Maxin' and relaxin'.

My type of dude.

This guy could learn a thing or two from our friend above. Here he's tryna eat a rock. Just a moment before this he was hitting himself on the head with the rock. I can't decide what's a better idea. Eating it or bashing your brains out?

Monkey, or gorillas, or whatever this thing is, sure have weird asses. I also like the Korean high school girls who decided to flip me the peace sign. It's about time monkeys and Koreans get along.
Here's my favorite grade 6 class, I think. I don't really like any of the grade 6 classes so these guys may as well be my favorites.

I like their homeroom teacher.

No comments: