Monday, May 19, 2008

True love...

Maybe I've mentioned somewhere before that Korean men like to get completely shitfaced. And I've always maybe mentioned that the Korean culture is much more close and personal than ours back home.

You'll regular see girls (just friends) holding holds walking down the street. It's really cute, and kinda hot.

Personal space is non-existent for the most part, and it's normal to see drunk men in suits stumbling arm in arm walking down the street.

This next picture isn't really typical, but it's nothing shocking. And I can gaurentee you almost 99% that they aren't gay.

They are just wasted "salary men."

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Wo... I just typed in Newfoundland and Korea and found your blog. I am heading to Korea myself in a few weeks. Going to P/Busan to teach for a year. Funny about the drunkeness of Korean men... perhaps it will make me feel more at home.

Just wondering, are you by chance the same Richard I know? Lived with Greg and Genvieve in St. John's?

Richard said...

Yup I'm that Richard. You the Leonard from S-Ville with family in Deer Lake?

Small world... But loads of Newfies here man. Spence is here too... He's thinking about going to Busan...

Unknown said...

Oh man, too cool. I had no idea you were going to Korea... but maybe you had mentioned it. How long are you going to be there? Do you have a msn? Does Matt have an MSN?
el_gato_solido@hotmail.com
this is my msn only... don't bother to send email there because i don't check it.
I'd really like to talk to you guys before heading out.