Friday, June 29, 2007

Nothing to do with the French...

So Paris Hilton is outta hail and as much as I don't want to watch her Larry King interview, I have it downloading on my computer right now.

I pretty much feel the same way as the dude who writes for www.thesuperficial.com. Here's what he had to say...

"It's pretty hilarious how seriously she takes herself. If you've got 40
minutes to kill I totally recommend watching it. Although you'll definitely
want to kill yourself afterwards, so watch out for that."

God, she sucks, and so does everyone in the world who watched that interview. I'll soon be added to that list.

I'm just relieved I have no guns or sharp knives in my presence...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Speaking of Paris Hilton, we get a new high on fire album in September. click this link.

http://blogs.guitarworld.com/metalkult/category/videos/

C

Anonymous said...

are they coming to ottawa cardoulis? no? too bad....

they're coming here in octobeer. I'm totally going. I saw them last year and it was one of the best shows I've ever seen. when they were playing de-evolution, like 1 minute in, matt pike broke a string on his guitar and he flipped out and kicked over his amp and stormed off stage. he came back 5 minutes later and appologized, and said "well, fuck it man, you only live once", and then did it a second time. my friend said he though it was a baby thing to do. I just thought it was rock and roll.

Anonymous said...

oh yeah....

youtubeparishilton.net

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the tip greg, I just bought a ticket. See you in October if not before then.

Anonymous said...

Your friend said it was a baby thing to do? No way. Your friend sounds like a fag...

(bone)R