Wednesday, April 04, 2007

I'll be back...

I'm gonna start writing frequently here again soon. I've just been too busy at school to write there, and I've been going for a jog about every second night... Or going out for beers... Balance, it's all about balance.

I've also been watching a movie a night. A lot old movies that I've never seen but feel obligated to see. Something like that. Movies such as Easy Rider, Midnight Cowboy, Marathon Man, Dirty Harry, and a bunch of other films from the 60's to the 80's.

The school finally hired a new co-teacher for me and she's alright. She's a year older than me and her English is decent. That's all I really want, because my grade 5 co-teacher has a terrible grasp of English and it makes life kinda difficult.

Anyway, I'll be back on this thing with a vengence soon enough.

Peace out.

No comments: