Sunday, December 31, 2006

Ever get in a fight with the ground?

I've been slack with the posts here. I'm on vacation so I'm taking a break from just about everything. And in a few days I leave for English camp so I probably won't get to do any posts for two weeks then.

A few days ago I visited the DMZ and I'll post the pics I took soon. That's North Korea behind me.The picture below is the third largest city in North Korea called Kaesong viewd from the Dora Observatory. At least that's what the South Korean soldier told us but I've been doing some research and I can't find anything to back p his claim. We had to stand behind a line to take pictures at this place.

More on this later.

Today is New Years Eve and I'm hungover really bad. Last night I drank a lot. Me and Matt went to the Woodstock in Gangnam and as usual, ended up drinking with some Koreans. We soon found ourselves at a restaurant drinking soju and it was all downhill from there.

I didn't think this was possible but I actually fell down and hit my head on the ground. It's one of the last things I remember from the night.

Soju is ridiculous...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My roomate Nic got in a fight with the ground on the same night, he looks worse than you do! It was kind of like a handless kartwheel...

Erin