Monday, December 18, 2006

Shitty, shit-shit...

I checked out one of the boxing sites I read regularly today and was unpleasantly informed that In-Jin Chi, a Korean fighter I know because he fought Mexican legend Eric Morales about five years back, had a bout in Seoul yesterday!?

Dammmmn...

I'm totally disgusted with myself for not knowing about this. Yesterday I did laundry, got some groceries, and cooked a decent supper... but I could've been watching a WBC title bout. What the hell!?

Honestly, I'm almost sick to my stomach about this.

I will now be diligently (yes, diligently) checking international boxing schedules where ever I can find them and hope that something else comes along.

I try not to swear on here I can't hold out on this one.

This is fucking sad b'y...

No comments: