Monday, September 25, 2006

Heaven and hell...

When I leave out of my apartment building I see a few signs as I walk to the bus each day and arrive home each night. Here's a pair that is just a little incongruous.

These blow-up signs are everywhere but this one is marked by the beast. I better be careful.

So I take a few more steps (literally about three steps) and before my eyes appears this sign.

This is the church that is located in the basement of my building. Not sure what religion but I'm assuming some type of Christian sect based on the glowing red cross that illuminates my buildings roof.

If you look close enough you can see the link to their website. www.good365.or.kr

I've checked it out but its all in Korean and my language acquisition thus far is pretty much non-existent. I can say "thank you," "hello," and "how much." These words have been working for me so far.

Thank god I have fingers to point at things.

No comments: