Friday, September 29, 2006

Here boy...

I broke some new ground today.

It was a teacher's birthday today she went out and bought us a snack for our usual afternoon tea time. I guess its normal to treat other people on your birthday.

Anyone have a guess as to what this is?

Here's an alternate view with another "snack" to the right.

No guesses?

Okay, I suppose I have to tell you.

The food on the left, also pictured in the first picture in zoom, is pig intestine stuffed with Chinese noodles, or maybe its Korean noodles. I can't remember.

The food on the right is some type of pork with a sweet Chinese sauce.

Neither was particularly good but it wasn't really bad either. And that's not all.


What do you think this is? Looks a lot like beef doesn't it.

Well, its not.

Maybe some type of pork?

Nope.

Its dog. I'm not sure what breed though.

And its actually just as good or better than beef.

And you know what, its a million times better than octupus.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am very disturbed by the dog meat. Whoa. I know it's probably normal for them but whoa.

Anonymous said...

That's crazy! I can't believe that you tried dog meat...Lassie is rolling around in his grave for sure! Janette : )